Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Working out is hard to do

I've made it through a full week of working out at the gym. I'm sore, but already feeling stronger. It's really hard to do, but so is doing nothing.

I had a session today with my personal trainer. We worked on my arms, legs and abs. She is very good. I think she can borrow clothes from Zoe.

Since joining the gym, I've been every work day. I haven't gone on the weekend yet, but I will add that in the next month or so. Our weekends are so busy with housework, projects, friends, and the kids.

My goal is to stick with this for a year. One down, fifty-one to go!

2 comments:

noricum said...

Yay you! It might be best if you don't go on the weekends... your body needs time to recouperate.

suec said...

well, hoorah! you keep it up and it will help inspire me to stop making excuses and exercise regularly. missed you at knitting tonight though.