Thursday, November 16, 2006

Keeping up three blogs

This blog is becoming too much of a chore. I'm not posting enough. I'm no longer finding it a priority. I'm thinking of dropping it. I keep a knitting blog, and help my daughter with her blog. I'm getting a bit fed up with all of the blogs. Maybe I need to take a break.

I originally started it to keep our out-of-town family updated on us and our kids. That doesn't seem to truly serve the purpose. I don't know...it's sort of like writing on bathroom walls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, I finally have you on my feed and now you want to quit?!

I understand your dilemma. But maybe the key is to remove the obligation to post - just post when you feel like it! I have two blogs and a number of communities, and I will soon have a third one that is supposed to be professional and will require posting 6x a week. Keeping up is like having another FT job. But you have children, so they should be your other FT job.

If blogging isn't fun, don't blog! But leave your blog up in case you want to come back to it.