Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Thanksgiving

I also didn't get a chance to express my gratitude, so here's my thanks:

First, my husband-- a man I am blessed to have in my life. My children-- I am so lucky to have both of them. As the circle widens: I am thankful for my parents and siblings. I miss them all the time. And, I'm grateful for our old and new friends, and our growing community.

On a global level, I thank the courageous people who work for peace and social justice, those who work to protect our civil rights and liberties, and those who help the powerless.

I'm thanful for the simple pleasures of life. I stop and smell the roses now.

I am thankful for those of you who read Dot Com Family and provide comments and encouragement. So, thank you. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that I have met you and the other knitting people! And that you extended an invitation so that if I hadn't been crazy enough to drive 1800 miles this weekend, I would have had a family with whom to spend Thanksgiving. I appreciate your friendship.ht