Monday, July 23, 2007

BIG boys and their BIG toys

 


Owen is delirious with joy. And, he has a new summer haircut that when wet is spikey. He looks so grown up. He is also moving into the danger zone for toys:



He recently received this big present. It's a big hit. These sort of things are very popular in our neighborhood. I'm pretty sure that they are not a good thing. I think this is where the moms and the dads part company.

I see trips to the emergency room. My husband sees his childhood. And, I know, I know, they should be wearing helmets.

On a side note, we had amazing weather for the past couple days. It is notable how much the weather affects my mood. I'm going to have to pay more attention to this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). There has been studies that show even sunlamps can improve mood. I'm always gloomy when the weather is gloomy....

It's funny how differently mom and dad's think, isn't it?

Thank you for leaving such sweet messages on my blog!!

Your children are so cute. I love that header picture!!

Anonymous said...

Wear yellow glasses! Oh Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Better get GEICO!