Sunday, July 22, 2007

Conditions are improving slowly

I'm getting out of my funk. The weather is much better this weekend. In fact, it's beautiful. My husband is doing well with his work. My work is slowly improving. My kids are not getting on my nerves as much. I'm making plans and not just moping and moaning.

My youngest sister is expecting a baby in a few weeks. We're all excited. This will be my very first niece or nephew on my side. We don't know the sex. Zoe wants a girl and Owen wants a boy, naturally.

I'm sad I didn't get to go my cousin Joe's wedding up in Newport, RI. It was held yesterday. I really hate missing big family events. I hope to hear more about it from family who did attend. I hope to make it to his sister's wedding which is scheduled for early October.

Of course, I rather go up to Boston after my sister has her baby. Maybe waiting to go in October would be best. It would be too costly to go so many times.

It's just one of the trade offs for moving away.

1 comment:

noricum said...

*hugs* I'm glad you're feeling better. :)